Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>,
Subject: Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:31:32 -0400
Can't really answer your question, but can share some info.  when I had my
BJ8 in Europe in 01, I ran it very hard every day for 47 days---a lot of
autobaun's included at 75 - 85 range and had not ill effects.  Matter of
fact it seemed to run smoother after running it out like that.

tom

<rusd@velocitus.net>; WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>