Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SHE"S GOT LEGS>>>
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:35:29 +0100
Problem is Jim over the years I have re-built and uprated many overdrives
and changed the ratios, only last week I changed a BN1 from 28% to 32%,
although I would assume that this would be only a very small percentage that
have had this carried out.
I also modify Laycock model "A" overdrives to eliminate the "dwell" time
that it takes for the unit to activate, this means that the dash switch is
like a modern paddle change, it is absolutely instant, the same when you
disengage also, that way in competition at no time do you have a
transmission with a box full of neutrals, the drive is always constant.
Numerous other modifications are carried out to overdrives but I think that
this will put another angle to this question.
Kind regards.
David.
www.bighealey.ltd.uk