Photographs

To: Healey webforum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photographs
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:00:44 +0200
Friends,
I've been collecting pictures of BJ8's in all stages of demolition and
(re)construction in order to have guidelines when I start assembling the
car. (I didn't take it apart myself, bought it in approx. 10,000
pieces). I installed an old stand-alone PC in my garage with the idea of
calling up a picture of a detail  as soon as I hesitate. I'm afraid I
have some 300 to 400 pictures now and I try to organize them one way or
another  so that I don't spend valuable hours trying to find that
specific picture of which I'm sure I've seen it before somewhere but where?
Hence this request: I hope I'm not the only one who tries/tried to
streamline his picture collection but how have you done it? At present
I've started grouping the pictures in accordance with their location:
Engine room, Wheels/suspension, Underside, Dashboard, Boot , Chassis,
Interior and their names now start with the capital E, or W, or U etc.
But sometimes this still creates too large groups. Any better ideas out
there?
TIA
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432