RE: Photographs

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>,
Subject: RE: Photographs
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:34:23 +0200
Jack, you could try specific programmes made for this purpose. One I've tried
occasionally is Adobe Photoshop. You have the possibility to categorize
pictures and put key words (that can be searched for) linked to every picture.

I would say you don't need the professional version for your intentions, so you
should get by with 50.00EUR or less for the programme.

Others may have experience with other progammes.

Hope this helps.

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany