RE: Photographs

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: RE: Photographs
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:29:10 -0700
Hi Jack,
        I think the toughest are the photos that show more than one point of
interest. Say a picture shows how the convertible top mounts to the wheel
well, but it also shows the door latch. Lets say you want to put that in
folder "TOP". If you right click on the photo, choose properties, summaries.
Under comments you can add "door latch" You can do a Windows search for
latch and that photo will come up. If you have XP, try the preview function.
Right click a file choose "preview". There are scroll buttons to see the
next photo in a folder. I can usually scan an entire folder full screen in
the time it takes Photoshop to open and load the first picture. Now with
everyone's suggestions, it'll take you a week to decide which ones you're
going to use. ;~)

Greg