Re: Oil Pressure Relief Valve Spring (One More Time!)

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Relief Valve Spring (One More Time!)
From: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:09:42 -0700
Bob,

Thanks for the reply.  See my reply to Peter Schauss on the list.  Also,
it appears my oil pressure is probably in the same range as yours (after
80K miles) and is probably nothing to worry about.  My original engine
has only about 78K miles on it, having been rebuilt rather thoroughly
about 12K miles ago, after I purchased it.

The rockers, pump and other more complicated issues could be checked
later, but I just wanted to see what the replaced spring, plunger and
filter components might do, if anything.  According to your experience,
perhaps there is nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Russ Staub
Mesa, AZ