Re: Re: Speedo Woes '65 BJ8

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Speedo Woes '65 BJ8
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:14:49 -0400
Alan,

Don't know as I can agree with this.  I have a speedo which has been reading
very high as well.  Sent it to Nissonger and they said the speedo checked out
fine.  Reinstalled it and it still reads high.  Wish I knew what do do about
the situation.

Doug, if you get any private replies please forward to me.

Keith Pennell