Re: Re: Speedo Woes '65 BJ8

To: <pennell@cox.net>, "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Speedo Woes '65 BJ8
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 07:47:28 -0600
Roll or drive the car slowly for 6 turns of the wheel and by marking the tip
of the cable, how many times did the cable turn? As the car sits on the
ground, measure from the center of the hub to the ground in inches.
 Give the speedo to Nissonger/MOMA with these figures and they'll compute
the proper ratio and calibrate accordingly.
Dave

Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html