RE: Two wheel towing

To: Awgertoo@aol.com, MBran89793@aol.com, RonFineEsq@earthlink.net,
Subject: RE: Two wheel towing
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 15:20:35 -0400
When I asked the list 5 years ago about towing, I was told that it was not
necessary to disconnect the drive shaft. However, since I was towing over
2,000 miles, I did basically for peace of mind. I would think that a short
60 mile tow would not necessitate this. Of course, with a BN6, it is
relatively easy since the drive shaft can be reached inside by lifting the
battery compartment door so all things are relative, I guess.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ