Re: Two wheel towing

To: Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Two wheel towing
From: jerry adams <cjerryadams@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Ron,
After spending $$$$$$ on body work and painting I don't think I would be
thinking of going the least expensive route to get the Healey home.  I would
rent a flat bed or enclosed car hauler and use a car cover on top of that or
hire a flat bed tow truck so I could get the Healey back home with the least
amount of damage from the elements.  What would do/think if while using the two
wheeled dolly to get the Healey home you picked up and threw a big rock or
rocks and chipped the new paint.
Just my $0.02 worth.
Jerry
BN2

Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net> wrote:
Finally, the painting on my BN7 should be completed next week. It's been a
long 4 months at the paint and body shop. My question for the list: Has
anyone had any experience using a two wheeled dolly to tow a BN7? I will
be picking my car up from the painter and I need to get it home (about 60
miles). I paid to have it taken in on a full trailer but I was wondering if
a two wheel dolly I could rent would give me enough ground clearance with
the front or rear up on the dolly?
As always, thanks for any advise. Ron