Non Healey Non auto question

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Healey Non auto question
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:15:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Sorry to bomb the list with a non Healey or auto related question but I know
from watching the list that there are a large number of members on the East
Coast (as we say in L.A.).  I was hoping someone might be able to help me find
a vacation resort somewhere in Maine or New Hampshire.  We are taking my
daughter back to Boston in a few weeks to start college.  We wanted to find a
nice place to spend three or four days enjoying nature, such as in the White
Mountains  of New Hampshire or some where by a nice lake in Maine.  The
criteria is that it be no more than one day drive north from Boston and not
along the coast but inland.  There's a million places on the Internet and in
the guide books but it is hard to tell much about them.  Personal referrals are
always best.  So, if there are any listers out there that have any suggestions,
please email me off the list.  Thanks for your time.
Ron Fine
RonFineEsq@earthlink.net