Re: Non Healey Non auto question

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Non Healey Non auto question
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:26:18 -0500
I would second Mystic, was there a couple of years ago, charming place.
Working drawbridge, home of Mystic Pizza, which was used in an early Julia
Roberts movie of the same name, actually has really good pizza, these are
just a couple things. lots more to see and do there and in the vicinity.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1