Re: RE: Non Healey Non auto question

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Non Healey Non auto question
From: sbyers <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
I haven't done the sailing activities there, but I have passed through
Camden, Maine several times on the way to and from other places.  It's a
beautiful little town, and seems perfect for strolling around and browsing.
Lots of B&Bs there, too.  My wife and I have agreed that it would be a great
place for a vacation, especially in the autumn.
It's on the coast, though, so doesn't meet the "inland" criterion.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA