Re: Hundred Rear Bumper

To: "Michael Williams" <mewilliams@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Hundred Rear Bumper
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:43:36 -0400
Michael,
This is one of the most frustratng items available as a reproduction item
for Hundreds. They all seem to be formed too straight and need to be
stripped, reshaped and then rechromed, resulting in way too much money
involved for a bumper. Why can't the repro manufacturer do it right?????
Rich Chrysler