Re: Hundred Rear Bumper

To: Sid Shadle <sshadle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hundred Rear Bumper
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:04:01 -0700
Sid,

Check out the ebay auction for XK-120 bumpers for an idea on price and
quality (item number 7992247206). You can "view sellers other items" to
see examples of Triumph, MG, Healey, Jaguar parts that he manufactures.
Hope this gets the ball rolling. BTW, here are some more ways to contact
him:

JORGECERVERA218@HOTMAIL.COM <mailto:JORGECERVERA218@HOTMAIL.COM> OR AT
(619)948-6972 or (562)867-0576

Cheers,