Re: Tire Aging & Replacement

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Aging & Replacement
From: GLWilkieAlaska@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:13:15 EDT
Tom,

I had heard how good the service was at Hendrix Wire Wheel, so I bit the
bullet and paid for them to ship new wheels and tires all the way up here to
Alaska. Air Freight was the only option. It was expensive, but even more so
than
they first estimated; so guess what?  They paid the difference. No quibbling,
they just did it to "honor" their estimate.

When they say "Take the shake out of your car and live your dream", they
really mean it. Almost 3000 miles later, and still absolutely no shake at any
speed.

Graham Wilkie.
HBJ8L / 32382.