Re: Tire Aging & Replacement

To: macleans@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Aging & Replacement
From: healeybn7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:10:27 -0400
I'd like to second that about Tom's!

Dave
61 BN7

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Cc: Awgertoo@aol.com; asuperak@nc.rr.com; healeys@autox.team.net;
aschwarz11@comcast.net
Sent: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:47:32 -0700

   I just ordered a set of Elastomeric bushings with a lifetime
guarantee for the BN2 and a fresh air heater hose totaling $130. from
Tom Monaco of Tom's Import Toy Sales in Portland, Oregon. When I
ordered Tom said, " just give me your address, when you get it, send me
a check." He also distributes for Moss at a 15% discount, has a service
department that does transmission rebuilds, rust repair at prices out
of a time warp. He can be reached at (503) 245-0174,
tomsimport@ipinc.net or go to the web site:
http://www.tomsimport.com/new/index.asp
 No financial interest, just a very satisfied customer!

 -- Mike MacLean
 60 Sprite
 56 BN2
 http://home.earthlink.net/~macleans/