Re: An interesting question

To: alan@andysnet.net, dwflagg@juno.com
Subject: Re: An interesting question
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:55:31 EST
In a message dated 12/11/05 3:42:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alan@andysnet.net writes:
I recall this topic came up a number of months ago and the answer
appeared to be an accident where a movie star (don't recall who) had her
scarf get caught in the ears and was killed.
That was the plot in a movie...don't remember which one but it never happened
in real life.  I remember seeing the movie, but can't recall the title or who
was in it.  Old movie, 50s if I remember correctly.
Dave Duffey
59BT7 project