RE: How did we pick our Marque?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How did we pick our Marque?
From: ahmcmlix@aol.com
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:59:01 -0500
Not sure I picked it, or it picked me.

My car belonged to my sister and brother in law and was brought to California
on a tow dolly because the car didn't run.  It sat in my dad's garage for a
couple of weeks when my sister offered it to me.  Not knowing anything about
Healeys, but knowing it was a sports car, I bought it.  One of the best things
I have done in my life.

Through ownership of my car, I met some great folks in the clubs, won some
awards, and had the privilege of meeting and then becoming a friend of DMH.

Bob Segui
1959 AN5