Re: Fuses

To: blprince2@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuses
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 09:57:38 EST
In a message dated 1/28/06 6:18:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
blprince2@comcast.net writes:
It looks like a supplemental fuse box should be added, although in-line fuses
will work if their locations are documented.  What does the list suggest?
Hi Ben,

I have used a Little Giant fuse block in a few of my cars. I think Pep Boys
has started to sell them again. Two of them fit right next to the OD relay
where the old block was located. You can even use one of the threaded holes in
the
fire wall. Then add another threaded insert for the other mounting hole. That
gives you 10 circuits that you can fuse with blade fuses. You can us a
circuit breaker for the head lights too.

I don't think I can attach a picture to this mail s if you want a pic let me
know.

Thanks
Don Lenschow