Re: Kumho 758 tires again...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho 758 tires again...
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:54:21 -0500
Hot wheels are pulling some pretty good returns on investment these days so
is that a good thing or a bad thing Keith?   Please  define.

I thought that the list more or less concluded that the 165s didn't really
fill the wheel wells as well as a taller units.   I believe the 175s seemed
to do the job quite well.   The tire size for the older VW bug seems to be
lingering in my cob webs.

Sorry, too lazy to go back over ancient emails right now ..

Whats the consensus?

Mark