Re: Kumho 758 tires again...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kumho 758 tires again...
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 21:10:36 -0700
Thanks guys for all of the input.  I am not sure that I made the right
decision, but I went with the 165s.  I think they will be fine for now, and
at some later date when the car is completed, I might spring for the big
money and find something that is as original.  However, with the 10 month
old boy and a possible move in the near future, these will do fine for my
needs.  Like I said in the first post, they are so cheap, that even if I
hate the way they look, it's only $150 for all 4, shipped.

Thanks so much folks,
Chris
BJ8