Re: Healey knowledge base

To: "Austin Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey knowledge base
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:32:59 -0600
<<I am willing to assist in any way that I am able to but plain and simply
don't sit on this for too long.

As usual David, you are quite correct -;) !!

ONE of the probs is that nobody reads the RULES & INFO that they receive
with their subscription to this List.  ADD to that that they also to a
person, refuse to check the List Archives (note that the "address" is at
bottom of EVERY List post).

Whilst I DO think Allen, Richard & Ed (Northern one -;) ) have a great idea,
seems to me that a wiki sorta of thing would be best for the lazy!  LOL

To that end, I have purchased a program that would do what is "desired" and
will confer with Allen on how best to implement.  I will also gladly "host"
said "Archive/Assist area".

I would however, request that List Members come up with an *.org name and
purchase same and then it can be a separate entity from me even tho I will
be happy to host it.

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD. ILL plates  AH BJ 7 )
Founding Member & Delegate, ILLINI Chapter-AHCA (26+ yrs.)
Member & Tech contact, AHCUSA
Member of way too many other LBC Clubs to List
Proprietor, www.justbrits.com