Re: Healey knowledge base

To: "Bob Haskell" <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Healey knowledge base
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:30:48 -0600
Bob:

Whilst basically "correct"; you aren't<G>!

What Allen, etal are proposing would be an ESTABLISHED data base to start
with of just Big Healey info.

As I am surmizing Allen post, the team.net gazillion post would NOT be part
of what he is offering.

Mark has close to 12 THOUSAND contributors to all of his Lists.

Now I am NOT gonna, just for grins, do a search for Dot 5 !!

or "electronic ignition".  Or L*rd forbid, "restoration"!!!!

Any one of them would prob'ly smoke Mark's system!!!  And then YOU would
have to wade thru all.

Whereas, with what Allen is saying there would be WAY less files and almost
all would be Big Healey.

Oh tay??

<G>

Ed