Re: Re:Dilemma

To: "Douglas W Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Dilemma
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:35:45 -0500
Okay, Doug, I'll rise like a trout to the bait....

Silly boy,
If you have a $45,000 budget for a Healey or whatever and want instant
gratification, you should be able to get into a good one, especially when
you sell the one you have for maybe another 5 to 7 grand.

Besides, if you can be swayed by a modern Mustang like that, you don't
deserve or need a beautifully restored Healey Blue BN2. Let a true
enthusiast have it, and go get your instant go Mustang.

Rich Chrysler