Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: "Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU" <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>,
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:00:49 -0400
Let me get this straight....... you don't mind being seen in the
Miata......but you do mind the VW?

Whoa, whoa, take it easy, it was just a joke. --However, my best friend sold
his TR3A 5 years ago and bought a Miata, --and I have great fun needling him -
but he gets me back on beautiful days like today, where the Healey's generator
is still in pieces, on my work bench....

Are you sure you can't talk her into something "cute" than can also haul a
load of wire wheels, or a head, tranny, etc, if need be?

Dave J.