Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>,
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:49:42 -0700
Take her car shopping.  They love shopping.  Do not rush her.  Take her to the
Mini dealer and let her "decide".  If she wants a car other than the VW then
fine you will wax, drive, maintain whatever she chooses.  If it turns out she
still wants a VW.  Bite the bullet, lip whatever.  If you keep the DTI
(Domestic Tranquility Index) high at home, you will find that the purchase of
the cool Lempert rear end gears dont raise an eyebrow.

As long as I can keep driving and maintaining my Healey I do not care what my
wife drives.  Dont piss her off or you will find yourself in your workshop
building a jet powered beer cooler rather than rebuilding a Healey distributor.
 And you will STILL have to drive the pink VW.

The moment you put yer foot down you will lower the all important DTI.  It is a
slippery slope yer on.

Can't you ask an easy question?