Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: "Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU" <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: "Healey Bruce" <healeybruce@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 10:49:55 -0700
A professional acquaintance of mine wrote a book a number of years back on
marriage titled "You Can Be Right, Or You Can Be Married."  Seems to me you
have the luxury of a Healey AND a Miata.  No matter how much a "chick car"
rep the New Beetle has, I say count your blessings, enjoy your cars, and
take care of her's.  Although I do think you should point out the
reliability history of the Beetle, just to see it that has an impact.
Otherwise, I say let it go.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA