Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: "Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/A5RU" <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>,
Subject: Re: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 11:44:12 -0500
Steven, It looks as though she indulges your car desires, I would indulge
hers, besides like the Healey, the beetle convertible will have good resale
value.

Been married two times, learned a lot about negotiation and give and take
and the second time around works much better.

Buy a cap to go incognito if needed ( I am not a cap guy, but they do have
their purposes), cheaper than a divorce or even counseling.

Oh yeah, my wife was interested in one of those too, I showed her VWs
reliability ratings (below average) according to various publications and
she decided to look for something different, I am trying to talk HER into a
Miata, which have great reliability ratings.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

Greg Lemon
54 BN1