RE: (no subject)

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:25:54 -0600
Patrick,
As you and Barrie spar back and forth, a question has
occurred to me. My wife and I along with another Healey couple
contemplating visiting your land down under in the spring of
2008. Does anyone in your part of the world have a definitive
idea of where your National Rally will be held and the dates of the
annual Easter event?
I have already learned that the Big Healey crowd usually does not
include Sprites (except Bugeyes) in most event and the Sprite
clubs conduct their separate event(National Challenge) and in 2008
it will be held in Queensland.

TIA,
Bob