RE: (no subject)

To: Hartangus@aol.com
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:30:00 +0000
Barrie
At least they havent figured out our game plan, and we are slowly bringing
our beloved Healey's back one by one to Our Majesty's British Empire - or
whats left of it! (have they got any royalty?)

As Al Murray would say:
Where would we be with out rules....... France
Where would we be with rules....... Germany
Where would we be driving quaint British Sports Cars....... America
Where would we be driving Japanese Cars....... Britain (doh!)

and what may I add is a "pommie", still don't understand

Andy (36 years, born and bred in the finest country in the world!)
if anyone needs a translation from Royal Shakespear to Yankee / Aussie,
please enquire

ps, the Aussies arent too bad, at least they have the steering wheel on the
correct side

http://www.msn.txt4content.com/