Re: (no subject)

To: "Bob Brown" <BlkBt7@aol.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:02:01 +1000
G'day Bob from the good (if a bit dry) bit of Oz ie Queensland. Come this
year - the National rally is in Toowooba about 130km West of Brizzy. It'll
be great (trust me I'm Sec of the Qld AHOC!)

Next year it is in NSW - Port Stephens I think - anyway ALL Healeys and
Austin Healeys are welcome - the thing about Sprites is a Furphy (ask Pat
Quinn)

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane