Re: (no subject)

To: Hartangus@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:12:33 +0800
I probably shouldn't mention how it was us "Yanks" that were the only one of
the bunch willing to give the King the finger and then turn your drinking
songs into our national anthem (not to mention what we did to the lyrics of
"God Save the Queen").

Canucks, Ozzies and Kiwis still seem content with the old lady, and I do
have to say she was quite pretty in her day when our cars were new.  Camilla
on the other hand...

But then again (and here comes the healey content) without the colonials and
their vulgar dollars, there never would have been a market for Austin
Healey!

Cheers,

Alan
(who has lived in TWO former British colonies)

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8