Re: Early Friday Funny

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Early Friday Funny
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:13:00 -0500
Jack,

You obviously have re-assembled you car incorrectly and have managed to make
it 8 inches shorter. If you had followed the cardinal rule of "assembly is
the reverse of "To Dismantle" and "To Remove", problems like this would not
occur.

I suggest you disassemble your car and start again.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8

On January 30, 2007 07:21 am, Ph.J.Aeckerlin wrote:
> Friends,
> I recently ordered a carpet set for my BJ8 with John Skinner Ltd in the
snip
> brake opening in the carpet as a guide the carpet was some 8 inches too
> long. Made a picture, sent it to both John Skinner and Rich  and asked
snip
> John Skinner sent me the following reply
snip