Re: Treasure Lost - Treasure Found

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Treasure Lost - Treasure Found
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:06:42 -0800 (PST)
Tracy
I presume you have tried the old magnet on a stick???  I found old rusty nuts
and bolts, and a carb linkage ball end.  No treasure! Darn...
Ray Juncal

Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net> wrote: Dag-nabbit!

I lost my favorite screwdriver down the black hole on my chassis frame!  It
was a trusty old screwdriver the kind with a little compartment in the
handle to stow magnetic tips of various sizes.  I have had that screwdriver
for so long I don't remember from where it came.  Usually I have a rag
plugging this notorious, cruel, ever hungry and conscience free little devil
of an opening.  But noooooo not yesterday.

So tell me guys, what have you lost down there?  Were you traumatized?
Perhaps we could form a support group for those suffering from similar
losses.

When you turned your frame upside down on the rotisserie what treasure for
some previous project or owner did you find?

Tracy Drummond

President AHCUSA

VP/Events Director GGAHC

Never miss an email again!