Re: Treasure Lost - Treasure Found

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Treasure Lost - Treasure Found
From: "Lee Mairs (SAG)" <lmairs@sagcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:33:49 -0500
How about some more description of your 1/" magic wrench?  Just what
exactly did you do to the original wrench?  How about some dimensions?

I always figured the when they decided to build a Healey 3000, they
started with the bottom carb nuts and built around them.  I've never had
the patience to more than lossen mine about .75 degrees!
Lee Mairs
Romney, WV