Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: "Mirek Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:23:17 -0400
I have used Champions in my Healey for the 35 years I have owned it, as well
as my Brit bikes, and I have never had a problem with them.  I have heard
others complain of unreliability and I believe it is myth or there is
something else causing a problem (poorly adjusted carbs, wrong coil, etc).
I should add that I also have used NGKs in my Norton with equal success.

Mirek
60 BT7