Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: "Ed's Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:41:11 -0600
Killing two birds with 1 mail, Gents !!

<<Maybe it is a British thing with Champion plugs...>>

No Bob, as the gents I mentioned down in Springfield (IL),
NATIONALY campaigned (quite successfully too<G>) a
Volvo 122 !!!!

SAME prob with Champions<F>!!!!

Personally, I use BP6ES (in both Hortense & Murial (Wife's
Black Tulip MGB) BUT every motor (and it's "condition")
could require 5s or 7s.  Just one of the things that each car
MAY need to have tailored to them.  Also, do NOT forget
that if Radio equipped, you will need the 'R' Model<G>!!

BTW Bob...

<<GEE.. How I hate to have to agree with Ed!
<VBG, as he would say> >>

LMAO !!!!

And Michael Oritt penned:
<<I'm not sure to what on that site Ed is referring...>>

I had NOT realized that in '87, Prestolite had PURCHASED
L/N !!!  Hadn't had a reason to check out their site until this
subject arose.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                www.justbrits.com