Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: Bob <robertlarson@att.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:19:22 -0400
Maybe it is a British thing with Champion plugs but they were bad news
in my 79
Triumph Bonneville motorcycle .  Went from N3's to NGKB8ES  and  never
looked back.

All the random misses and sputtering were gone and that was with a few
pairs of N3's.

Somewhat more speculative but  my 65  Royal Enfield  motorcycle  with
the  Lucas
magneto ignition "seemed"  easier to start and smoother with the NGK's.

So unless something has a Champion plug in it when I get  I will not put
them in as
a replacement.

GEE.. How I hate to have to agree with Ed!   <VBG, as he would say>

Bob