Re: [Healeys] spark plugs

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] spark plugs
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:20:11 -0700
Ed:  I'm with Mirek and others that have not had trouble with Champion.
Thirty-nine years and no failures on the Healey.  I also used Champions on
other cars that I have owned due to their, for me, reliability.

Some of those other (13) cars: a 1932 Plymouth into which I transplanted a
Ford flathead V8 engine (subsequently named The Fordmouth);  1941 Cadillac
Fleetwood Continental (spare tires in the front fenders); Renault Dauphine
(loved that car - in France.  Could whup any big Detroit iron on the rural
twisties);  MG Midget (wasn't into Austins yet); Morris Mini (survival while
in England.  Yeah, yeah.  It wasn't an Austin, either); VW Beetle (in
Germany).  They all had a reason for being and a history of wonderful
driving experiences.  Sorry!  No El Caminos.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031