Re: [Healeys] Carb Adjustment Epiphany

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Carb Adjustment Epiphany
From: Bernard Cristalli <bcrist@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:32:43 +0100
It's very strange to see how those Healey and Jaguar lists are close.
I belong to this one as well as to the XK, E-Type (XKE), and saloons
lists. Dicussions are the same and the people are very close and I know
I'm not the only one to be on both these Healey and Jag lists.

Bernard
Healey 3000 MkI
Jaguar E-Type S1 FHC
Jaguar XK120 FHC