Re: [Healeys] Texas Kooler

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Texas Kooler
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:33:42 -0400
The blades on my Chinese fan were riveted on also, and shaped exactly like the
original blades.  As I recall, there is nothing on the fan itself that
indicated Chinese origin, but there was a "Made in China" sticker on the box
it came in.

You may not have one of these, Tom, but it would be worthwhile to examine
yours periodically just in case.  The shed blade put a 2-inch gash in my fan
guard, knocked it loose from the radiator header tank (my homemade radiator
shroud attached to the guard on each side kept the guard from going too far,
however, and kept the blade from doing more damage to the car), and put a
large hole in the radiator header tank.  Moss also replaced my radiator at no
charge.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry