Re: [Healeys] Healey with seatbelts after accident

To: pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey with seatbelts after accident
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 19:55:48 -0700
I'll assume you're kidding.

That's about as silly as saying I'll just stick my arms out to absorb the
impact!

SEATBEATS, USE THEM, and oh by the way, it's been proven that just using lap
belts are essentially worse than useless.  Take it from the guy who wears
the five point harness cinched as tight as I can make it in the cockpit,
while my passengers just have lap belts.  Why do you think the flight
attendants have you bend over in your seat as in "assume the crash
position?"

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html