Re: [Healeys] Healey with seatbelts after accident

To: Curt/Nancy Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey with seatbelts after accident
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 19:23:37 +1000
Hi Curt,

I don't need to try to lie down if I roll my BJ8, and have never been
interested in testing the theory.

As I said,

"My Healey, and 2 previous Sprites have all had rollbars and 4/ 5
point harnesses."

Proper full width rollbars, several inches above my head.

And I use the stairs
;-)
Chris

Sent from my iPhone