Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:06:32 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Cue the discussion about water pump brands. AFAIK, the usual suspects all sell
County brand WPs which are, well, suspect.

Michael Salter sells kits, but not all of us have the proper tools and skills
(IIRC a hydraulic press is required) . Maybe we can talk Michael into starting
a rebuilding service???

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA