Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Coolent leak-------new twist-----another observation
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:16:29 -0500
I usually have a couple of rebuilt BJ8 pumps hanging around that I would be
happy to sell on an exchange basis however, I MUST have an undamaged core
back. Once the pulley or impellor are damaged the pump is useless.
I stopped promoting them when the cheap repros came on the market as people
seem to prefer a "new" part to a rebuilt because the cost of shipping the
core back made the rebuilt cost a few $ more.
I have no experience with rebuilding the repro BJ8 pumps but IMHO the BN1/2
repros are a piece of junk and are virtually impossible to rebuild.
If the BJ8  ones are of the same quality I would personally have a rebuilt
original any day.
If anyone is interested please contact me off line.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter

                         *I have BJ8 water pump kits!!*