[Healeys] Brake Lockup

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Lockup
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 20:00:25 -0700
Listers,

Today I replaced a section of brake line on my BJ8 that I'd squashed
with a jackstand. The operation was a success, and I got good pedal
after bleeding, but when I stomped on the brakes only the front left
locked-up. This has been the case as long as I can remember, but as I
don't usually need to lock them up it hasn't bothered me. But, now I'm
wondering 'why?' There's no adjustment on disk brakes, obviously, so why
would one squeeze harder than the other?

Bob