Re: [Healeys] Brake Lockup

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake Lockup
From: Kees Oudesluijs <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:18:50 +0200
Sounds like one of the calipers is (partly) seized. The car is probably
pulling to one side as well under normal braking. An overhaul of the
calipers and new pads would probably sort it. Also check the discs.

If you have a dual brake circuit fitted which is split in circuits with
one front and the opposite rear brake, check the Pressure Differential
Valve or Pressure Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA). The plunjer
should be central but can get dislodged after leakage or bleeding the
brakes.

But first check the tyre pressures.

Kees Oudesluijs