Re: Turn around time

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>, "LAND-SPEED" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turn around time
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:10:14 -0800
Seeing all the folks on at the 50th sure made me understand the next
morning rule...  but Really it limits the opportunity for records also....
Personally I would rather have the option of going back to the starting
line.... (this of course assuming I can get a car to set a record in the
first Place)

does this mean the Bville two club has to have another set of Minimums?

Interesting comment on Blower and Turbo cars.... Takes more Hp to push
through dense air then it does to do it in Hot Thin air.... if your
building your own atmosphere with a turbo or blower then it might be better
to run in the heat of the day.... (then you have John Beckett who runs
faster in the afternoon for no reason I can think of)

Keith ( yeah right.... some day I might.... hey look I know some folks who
have set records.... Okay well I sorta know some folks who set records )