Re: Turn around time

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn around time
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 08:51:02 PST
Jim;  you mean when they built Indy cars with the motor in the "right" end
of the car ???   YEAH.    ....I remember.
I remember readin' about the three run rule too  -way back when I wuz still
in High School hidin' Hot Rod magazines in my school books durin'class
-dreamin'of the DAY....

     -sure love them old sprints, midgets, n' "big cars"

            DOUG ANDERSON, exiled in NY.....